Microsoft has launched many different versions of the Xbox. There are lots of amazing Xbox games that game lovers like to play. But not everyone can buy such expensive thing. No one can beat Xbox and Play Station in gaming consoles. You can use Xbox PC emulators to Play Xbox 360 games on your PC. This is the second gaming console in the Xbox series. It gives you the total gaming and entertainment experience.
Method to play Xbox 360 games on PC
All Xbox games are not available for PC, to get the same experience of Xbox on PC you can use an emulator. The emulator loads the Xbox 360 games on your system. Finding a best working Xbox 360 Emulator for PC can be hard. Here are the tested working methods.
Xenia is a working emulator that allows you to play Xbox games on your PC. No other working emulators are as efficient as this. Xenia was the first emulator projected to emulate Xbox 360. Xenia is an open source application available for free. But it is not able to run all the games effectively.
- Download the Xenia Xbox emulator on your PC or Laptop.
- When the downloading is completed, Unzip the file and extract it to a specific folder.
- Now, Run the emulator, After the extraction of the file. Open the folder and run the Xenia.exe file which navigates you to the Emulator window.
- Now you have to run the Xbox emulator and load the game to play. You can download the game easily using torrent.
- To load the games open the emulator and choose file > open. You can browse and select the game file that you want to load. Now you can play the game easily.
- Windows 8.1 and 10 only
- Nvidia graphics
- OpenGL 4,5 compatible GPU
- XInput compatible controller
We hope that you can play Xbox 360 games on your PC. The above mentioned software is the best Xbox 360 emulator that is free and easy to operate. We recommend you to try this emulator for better performance. Let us know in the comment section that which game you have tried so that it helps other user to know those games are supported and can run properly with Xenia .